Programme 3: Negotiations, labour relations and remuneration management
Purpose: To manage and oversee Negotiations, Labour Relations and Remuneration Management
- Organizational Development, Job Grading and Macro Organisation of the State - develops, manages and supports the implementation of organisational design and macro organisational policies and frameworks for the organisation of the Public Service and organisational design through appropriate structures.
- Remuneration, Employment Conditions and HR Systems
- Negotiations, Labour Relations and Dispute Management – implements and maintains policies and systems on labour relations issues for the Public Service, coordinates and facilitates discipline management, and ensures coordinated collective bargaining in the Public Service Coordinating Bargaining Council and the General Public Service Sector Bargaining Council.
- Government Employees Housing Scheme – focuses on managing and coordination of the Government Housing Scheme
- Public Administration Ethics, Integrity and Disciplinary Technical Assistance Unit – focussed on addressing Ethics, Integrity, Discipline Management and Corruption in the Public Administration.