Programme 3: Negotiations, labour relations and remuneration management
Purpose: To manage and oversee and facilitate Organizational Development, Job Grading and Macro Organisation, Remuneration, Human resource Information Systems, Negotiations, Labour Relations and Dispute Management in the public service. Administrate the implementation of the Government Employees Housing Scheme and macro-organisation of the state and ensure coordinated collective bargaining.
- Management: Negotiations, Labour Relations and Dispute Management – provides administrative support and management to the programme.
- Organizational Development, Job Grading and Macro Organisation of the State - develops, manages and supports the implementation of organisational design and macro-organisational policies and frameworks for the organisation of the Public Service and organisational design through appropriate structures.
- Remuneration, Employment Conditions and HR Systems - Manages, develops and monitors implementation of policies and practices on remuneration and employment conditions in the public services. Manages and coordinates Human Resources data on governance and Human Resource Information Systems.
- Negotiations, Labour Relations and Dispute Management - implements and maintains policies and systems on labour relations issues for the Public Service, coordinates and facilitates discipline management, and ensures coordinated collective bargaining in the Public Service Coordinating Bargaining Council and the General Public Service Sector Bargaining Council.
- Macro Benefits and Government Employees Housing Scheme - Manages, develops and monitors implementation of policies and programmes on macro benefits in the public service and administers the housing allowance scheme and provides stakeholder management and facilitates employee access to affordable housing finance and housing supply (ownership and rental)
- Public Administration Ethics, Integrity and Disciplinary Technical Assistance Unit - focussed on addressing Ethics, Integrity, Discipline Management and Corruption in the Public Administration.