Programme 1: Administration
Purpose: Provide strategic leadership, management and support services to the Department, and coordinate the Department’s international relations.
- Financial Administration – to manage and facilitate the provision of financial management services.
- Internal Audit – to manage the departmental risks and conduct internal regulatory and functionality audits.
- Departmental Management – to manage strategic executive support service to the Director-General.
- Corporate Services – to manage and monitor the provision of human resource and transformation management services.
- Corporate Communication - to manage the provision of communication, media liaison and events management services.
- Legal Service – to provide legal services.