Programme 1: Administration
Purpose: Provide strategic leadership, management and support services to the Department, and coordinate the Department’s international relations.
- Departmental Management - to manage strategic executive support service to the Director-General.
- Corporate Services - to manage and monitor the provision services for Human resource management and development , Transformation programmes, Workplace environment, strategic management and internal M&E, Organisational Development and Service Delivery Improvement, ICT and Internal Knowledge Management , Corporate Communication and Legal Services.
- Financial Administration - to manage and facilitate the provision of financial and supply chain management services.
- Internal Audit - to conduct internal regulatory and functionality audits.
- International Relations and Donor Funding - Manage the Provision of Executive Support to the Office of The Director- General.
- Executive Support - to provide executive support services to the Office of the Director -General
- Risk & Ethics Management - to provide risks and ethics management services