About the dpsa
Programme 3: Management of Compensation
Develop, implement and monitor human resources policies and functions, by managing labour relations negotiations, employee relations, discipline and work environment management: designing remuneration and job grading policy frameworks; as well as, support the implementation of human resource development and planning strategies, systems and practices.
The programme has six sub-programmes;
Last update: 13 September 2016
- Human Resource Development- to manage and support the development and the implementation of human resource development policies and frameworks.
- Work Environment Management- to manage the development and support the implementation of employee health and wellness policies and frameworks within the Public Service and ensure the institutionalisation of the Public Service Charter amongst employees.
- Employee Benefits- to manage the development and support the implementation of employee benefits policies and frameworks, including the establishment of a Government Housing Scheme.
- Remuneration and Job Grading- to manage the development and support the implementation of remuneration management policies and frameworks, as well as, design and manage a uniform job grading system which focuses on job evaluation and post provisioning norms.
- Public Service Human Resource Planning, Performance and Practices- to manage the development and support the implementation of human resource planning and employment policies, frameworks, systems and practices.
- Labour Relations, Negotiations and Discipline Management- to manage negotiations and labour relations