International Cooperation Programme
A professional, productive and responsive public service and administration
- Establish norms and standards to ensure that the state machinery functions optimally and that such norms and standards are adhered to.
- Implement interventions to maintain a compliant and functioning Public Service.
- Promote an ethical public service through programmes, systems, frameworks and structures that detect, prevent and combat corruption.
- Contribute towards improved public administration in Africa and internationally through dialogue and sharing of best practices.
- Facilitates and coordinates bilateral and multilateral relations for improved governance and public administration
- Manage the MPSA International Relations and Cooperation Programme
- Establish and maintain multilateral relations and cooperation in public administration
- Establish and maintain bilateral relations and cooperation in public administration
- Establish and maintain relations with strategic international organizations/institutions and development partners in public administration
Documents on this page
|International Institutions and Organisations|