Guide for employees to access the housing allowance scheme
Download the book in PDF
Table of contents
- What is the housing allowance?
- Who can benefit from the housing allowance?
- Home owners
- Borrowers of home loans
- How do you become a home owner?
- Title deed
- Instalment sale agreement
- Permission to occupy (PTO)
- State guarantee
- Rates, electricity and water accounts
- How do you become a tenant?
- Occupational rent
- All other forms of rent
- How do you apply for the housing allowance?
See also :
- Annexure A: example of an abridged rental agreement (WORD)
- Annexure B: application for housing allowance scheme home owner (WORD)
- Annexure C: housing allowance application form for tenants (WORD)