About the dpsa
Programme 5: Service Delivery Improvement
Manage and facilitate the improvement of service delivery in government by supporting and monitoring Operations Management and Service Delivery Planning; Front;-line service delivery, including Service centre oversight; integrated citizen participation through African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM), the Open Government Partnership (OGP) , as well as the implementation of community development program
The programme has five (5) sub-programmes:
Last update: 13 September 2016
- Operations Management - to manage Public Service Delivery and Planning Techniques.
- Service Delivery Support Programmes and Service Centres (Thusong) - to manage service delivery monitoring and support.
- Complaints and Change Management (Batho Pele) - to manage, co-ordinate and promote the implementation of APRM and public participation programmes.
- Public Participation and Social Dialogue - to manage, co-ordinate and promote the implementation of APRM and OGP and public participation programmes.
- Community Development and Citizen Relations - to facilitate and co-ordinate the implementation of community development programme.