About the dpsa
Programme 1: Administration
Manage the overall strategic and operational functions of the department which include policy direction; strategic leadership; coordination and facilitation of multilateral and bilateral programmes ; integrated planning and programme support; provisioning of financial and human resource¬† management services; security and facilities management; communication and ICT management; coordination of the provisioning of internal legal advice services, as well as, and audit and risk management oversight.
The programme has seven sub-programmes;
Last update: 13 September 2016
- Chief Financial Officer- to manage and facilitate the provision of financial management services.
- Internal Audit and Risk Management- to manage the departmental risks and conduct internal regulatory and functionality audits.
- Strategic Management, Planning and Support - to manage strategic executive support services to the Director General.
- Corporate Resource and Transformation Management- to manage and monitor the provision of human resource and transformation management services.
- International Cooperation Programme- to co-ordinate and facilitate multilateral, bilateral programmes.
- Corporate Communication- to manage the provision of communication, media liaison and events management services.
- Legal Service - to provide legal services